Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Hubs is 30!

The hubster turned the big ol' 3-0 a couple of weeks ago.  I was planning a surprise party.  Until I ruined it by accident.  In hind's sight thought, it was a lot easier to pull off with him knowing about it.

As equally great as I am about keeping invitations hidden (*ahem*), I'm also equally great about taking lots of pictures at events like this.  :/  So here is just a small glimpse of our (very hot, but super fun) birthday party! :)

 Her "cheese" face

Sista love


This is the most brilliant way to eat watermelon!  I will never again serve watermelon any other way!  I used a knife to cut a slit in the rind so the popsicle stick slid in easier.  Then you freeze them for a yummy, healthy "melon-sicle".  Easy, hardly any mess for the kiddos, and so fun!  I'm pretty sure my child ate 5 or 6 pieces.  Gave this momma a scare the next morning when I changed a bright red diaper. 

Grown ups enjoy eating their watermelon this was as well. 

Can't stop giggling at E's face!  What is she doing??
We love playing with our friends!!

Not even a picture of the birthday boy??? *Eesh* I will now give up rights to my camera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment