Thursday, December 8, 2011

This...

is playing as I blog and browse other blogs filled with wonderful glimpses of Christmas...

The only light in my living room is that of the Christmas tree woven with strands of tiny twinkles, and the entertainment center garnished with berries, pine cones, Mr. Elf, and illuminated with a string of lights underneath old glass phone line insulators.  And the glow of the computer screen. But that kind of kills the mood I'm painting for you, huh?
My two loves are enjoying the peace of Dreamland...

I am overwhelmingly blessed.  I have a loving, hard-working husband who provides for us, and supports my desire to stay home and raise our child.  I wish all mommas who desired to stay home with their babies had a spouse who supported that desire.  I can't imagine if Chris didn't encourage me and want me to stay home and raise our children.  I have an amazing, healthy, hilarious, crazy dare-devil, mischievous, sweet baby girl.  I have an uncommonly close relationship with most of my family.  Wonderful friends...

But most of all, I have a Savior and Lord with whom I have a personal relationship with.  Who loves me more than I can even begin to imagine.  That's really hard to comprehend now that I have a child whose very being makes me love more than I could ever put into words.

Yes.  Truly blessed.  And beyond grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment